Good is never good enough.
In your job or business, you made it your trademark to give something extra. You have always taken pride in your work that comes with added value. Why then would you settle for a life insurance that only gives you the usual coverage?
PhilLife knows that you demand more. That is why it came up with a life insurance designed to provide for your other needs, whether it’s pension, financial assistance for your kids’ education, and even double the amount for proceeds of your coverage.
PhilLife’s Financial Protector 10-year-to-pay life insurance that gives you protection for life. It also comes with a FREE rider called TERMINAL ILLNESS BENEFIT where PhilLife can advance half of insurance face amount (maximum of P 2 million) in case the insured is diagnosed with a terminal illness.
But more than these, Financial Protector is, in fact, an investment basket because the product lets you choose from a menu of investment options that will answer for the many necessities you have for the near future.
Value Option One: Financial Protector plus FINANCIAL CASH PROVIDER
Financial Cash Provider is a value option that comes exclusively with Financial Protector. For an affordable premium, payable in 10 years, Financial Cash Provider lets you get the face value of your added insurance: All in cash, over a ten year period, immediately on the tenth year of your premium payment.
Financial Cash Provider can be issued with Financial Protector policyholders aged 0 up to 60 years old, which makes it popular with people who want additional retirement benefit.
Value Option Two: Financial Protector plus FINANCIAL KID SAVER
Financial Kid Saver can be issued to Financial Protector policyholders with beneficiaries aged six years old and below. For an extra premium within the ten-year payment, Financial Kid Saver will reward your child with cash proceeds for a period of five years beginning on his 17th birthday.
Value Option Three: Financial Protector plus FINANCIAL SHIELD
Financial Cash Provider with Financial Shield is perfect for those who demand additional coverage from their insurance minus the expensive extra premiums. Financial Shield is an added term or temporary insurance, that gives extra coverage during the ten years that you are paying your Financial Protector premiums. Even after the end of the ten-year payment period, Financial Shield gives an additional five years of added insurance cover, for FREE – that’s 15 years of term insurance for the price of 10-year premium payments!
Apart from the Terminal Illness Benefit rider that comes FREE with FINANCIAL PROTECTOR, you also have the choice of adding more features to your plan.
- Waiver of premium due to total and permanent disability up to age 60 (can be issued to payors aged 18 – 55 years old)
- Accidental death benefits up to age 65, which gives you double the face amount of your insurance (can be issued to payors aged 10 – 64 years old)
- Payor’s clause, where PhilLife waives future basic annual premiums of the minor Insured’s policy if the payor of the insurance becomes disabled or passes away (attachable to policyholders age 0-17)
- MEDICASH benefit for 10 years or up to age 55 (whichever comes first). This privilege gives you 180 days per year of hospitalization daily income benefit, 45 days per year of ICU confinement benefit, and surgical allowance up to P10,000 per year (can be issued to policyholders aged 20 – 55 years old).
- Hospitalization Daily Income Benefit. In case you will need year-long confinement, this benefit gives you hospitalization allowance every single day you spend in the hospital. Apart from this, you also stand to receive surgical allowance up to P10,000 per year. (can be issued to policyholders aged 20 – 55 years old).