HEALTH ACCESS PLUS
There’s nothing better than a life well spent. We look forward to the day when we look back at our many experiences and confidently say that we lived a complete life.
The kind of life insurance plan you purchase should be nothing less than what you deserve. It should provide your loved ones not only with complete protection even after you’re gone, it should also provide you with complete benefits that let you live your life comfortably.
PhilLife has gone all out in giving you all the benefits you need – and much, much more – with Health Access Plus. Unlike other insurance plans which offer optional benefits riders, Health Access Plus lets you enjoy all these benefits for FREE!
Here are the built-in benefits of Health Access Plus:
- HOSPITAL CONFINEMENT BENEFIT, which gives you P450 per day allowance per confinement for 365 days per year up to age 65.
- SURGICAL ALLOWANCE of P10,000 per year.
- TERMINAL ILLNESS BENEFIT, where PhilLife will advance 50% of the face amount of your insurance if the insured is diagnosed with a terminal illness.
- ACCIDENTAL DEATH BENEFITS, which doubles the amount of your insurance’s face amount in case of death due to an accident.
- MEMORIAL CASH ASSISTANCE, where PhilLife gives your beneficiaries P40,000 from your insurance coverage for natural death or P80,000 for accidental death.
PhilLife has also partnered with numerous clinics, hospitals, and laboratories, which are all accredited to give your exclusive discounts when you present your Health Access Plus card.
What’s more, the premium payment period for Health Access Plus has been expanded to 12 years, letting you pay less per year while enjoying its maximum protection for life.
Health Access Plus also earns cash values beginning on the 2nd year of the policy, which amount can be borrowed through a policy loan.
Health Access Plus is available at fixed annual premiums of P5,000, P10,000 or 15,000 with pre-computed face amount dependent on the age of the insured.